Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Cabos (Cabo San Lucas) Villa De Arco

matais423
By matais423,
in

Started Bid at $120 on 12/16 and retried $15 more each time. Finally won the bid on 12/18 for $180/night on NYE weekend. Found a better price the next day for $135/night on 1800hotels.com and invoked the Best Price Guarantee. Total bill was $649.08, but was refunded $175.26 by PRICELINE to match. I'm currently trying to book 1/3/10 to 1/6/10 as my itinerary is for the 6 days and I only booked 3 on Priceline. I am going to try to book the Riu Santa Fe or the Sheraton with an all-inclusive this time for our remaining stay. Might take a chance on the 3.5* on HOTWIRE for $165/night, but I have a feeling it will come down to $125/night if I wait until last minute.

Congratulations on your success and Welcome to Betterbidding!

Glad that PRICELINE quickly refunded the difference for the Best Price Guarantee. Thank you for letting us know about this new PRICELINE property to add to the site's Priceline Hotel List for Mexico.

Please start a new thread for the other part of your stay, and please feel free to ask any questions you may have. :)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]