HW Pre-bid Question

tmm1012
By tmm1012,
in

I unfortunately am not currently able to post winning bid information, as I have not bid yet....but I have a pre-bid question, and I will definitely be sure to post my winning bid info if I do in fact go through with it. I'm looking into flying from Greensboro, NC to Watertown, NY on February 11-13. I looked into Hotwire, and they have by far the cheapest price (ranging between $208-$216 as opposed to $248+anywhere else) Then I realized that Watertown is such a tiny tiny airport that USAir is the only carrier that flies into it. So since flights are listed on Hotwire, the only logical deduction is that I will be on USAir. Next comes the times...the time frames of possible flights on Hotwire coincide perfectly with the specific USAir flights. Below is a screen shot of the flights on USAir:

untitled1.JPG

My question is about my departing flight. As you can see from the above image, USAir offers 2 flights that fit in Hotwire's "Morning" time frame (6:00 am - 11:00 am). What I would like to know from others' experiences is the chance of me getting the 10:47 am flight as opposed to the 6:15 am. Have many people encountered getting "good" flight times from Hotwire over a much worse time flight? Or is it pretty likely that Hotwire's fare is only for the 6:15 am flight? Any input/experiences would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]