Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* New Orleans (French Quarter) Hotel Monteleone

clipper
By clipper,
in

Booked Jan 4, 2005.

Amenities included: Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center. A 4* with the same amenities was available for $141 (before taxes and fees) so we went with the 4.5*. Total including taxes and fees: $124.45. The "New Orleans Wine and Food Experience" is on from May 25-29, 2005.

Has anyone stayed in this hotel before? The confirmation says:

Hotel Monteleone

Hotel Monteleone(Deluxe)

214 Royal Street

New Orleans, LA 70130

I am hoping that this means a Deluxe room. According to www.hotelmonteleone.com: "Largest of our rooms. Most feature views of either the Mississippi River or the French Quarter. Rooms in this category are available with a king bed or two double beds. Smoking or non-smoking."

Thanks thereuare for having this website! I will remember to use the links from this website next time.

Congratulation on your win, and thank you for posting and sharing it with the rest of the board.

I have never stayed at this property, but the one time i went to New Orleans i loved it (i like good food :) ). Here are some reviews of this property.

Enjoy your stay... please add your own comments to our HOTEL REVIEW section upon your return (and if you have a digital camera some photos at RealHotelPhotos.com)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]