Hotwire Hotel: Please help ID the 4* - Huntington-NewPort Beach 12/25-12/31 - $6

ultra497
By ultra497,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm guessing that this property is 'hiding' some of its amenities...

If you change your search to 2adults/2children a 'new' 4* hotel appears in this zone for the same price. This new HOTWIRE offering shows: Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Tennis (notice the above is a sub-set of these amenities) and this matches the Hyatt Newport Beach so that would be my best guess for this one.

If you are interested in this property it would be better to purchase as 2adults/2children since that is the stronger match for previous reports of this property, and while i suspect it's the same property as your search above, i can't be certain.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

There are TWO Anaheim zones (Disneyland North and Disneyland South)... please let us know in which zone the property above resides and we'll take a look.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't think this is the Embassy Suites...

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

My search criteria are 2 adults, 0 kids and dates are 12/25-12/28; the list of amenties are

Suite

Smoke-Free

Free Breakfast

Fitness

Pool

Business Center

Laundry

High-Speed Internet Access

so the amenities are the same - the price i wrote down earlier was incorrect it's $59/night.

here's more info:

* Points of interest:

1. The Block at Orange

* Travel information:

7.8 miles to John Wayne Airport/Orange County Airport (SNA), 25.1 miles to Ontario Intl. (ONT)

and TA Rating of 4.0/5.0

thanks for your great help!

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board and i don't have any additional insight as to what it may likely be. :)

Let us know what you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

I re-ran the search this morning and it comes back with the following amenities

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Wireless

Golf

Tennis

so i guess this is the Hyatt Newport Beach, can you please confirm? I think because it's on the Bay it was misrepresented beachfront.

Thanks for your help.

For what dates are you searching for and see the above HOTWIRE offer?

I'm guessing it may be the same scenario as i recently posted in this Hotwire Newport Beach thread... but without knowing the dates i can't confirm.

If you change your search to 2adults/2children i do see the alternate property offered, as discussed in the Hotwire Newport Beach thread linked above... that includes my thoughts for this property.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]