Priceline Hotel: Resort Orlando (Lake Buena Vista-Downtown Disney) Hilton Bonnet Creek

shawneclark
By shawneclark,
in

Just reading this, isn't the Hilton Bonnet Creek the new hotel they built on Bonnet Creek's property and not the Timeshare owned by Wyndham? That is what I think this winning bid is for. Still an awesome win if it is the new hotel. It is next to the Waldof Astoria. :)

You will love Bonnet Creek-we stayed there this summer and the kids had a blast in the lazy river/mini golf/activities. Leave time to play at the resort-parks are very crowded that week and you will need downtime! I've never used PRICELINE...how do you know if you are getting a studio, 1, 2, or 3 bedroom? Thanks!
I just questioned the resort.. I want to say this is not the Wyndham Bonnet Creek you are thinking of, but the new Hotel for the Hilton on the same property. They aren't the timeshare with the various size units. I could be wrong, but that is my thoughts. Hilton and Waldof Astoria built at the end of the road past the Wyndham's timeshare. They just both just recently opened too
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]