Priceline Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Airport ATL) Westin

mtsublueraider
By mtsublueraider,
in

Thanks for the post.

In Atlanta, you have plenty fo re-bid zones available at the 4* level, is there a reason you lowered your star rating and incrased your bid price (usually notn recommended) rather than just add a re-bid zone?

Thanks for using our PRICELINE link for bidding.

Keep us updated and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am going to "re-attempt" again today after the weekend. The ATL airport is "strange" in the fact that actually (in my opinion) the 3.5 star hotels in that zone are nicer than the 4-star hotels. So, when I've bid this zone in the past if I don't get the 4 star at the price I set, I can lower it to 3.5 stars and bid again. Chances are if that bid is accepted it will be "upgraded" to one of the 4 star properties. Does that make sense? It does in my tiny brain. :)

What are the best "re-bid" zones in Atlanta to use for the 4-star properties?

Thank you for sharing your results with the board... glad to see you're happy with the results.

Can you please add a reply to this thread indicating the name of the hotel you received.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]