GA Valdosta Fairfield Inn

scliq
By scliq,
in

Just wanted to report back on our stay.....

The room was good & clean and provided a comfortable nights stay.

There was some parking trouble being next door to the Holiday Inn with no separation between the two parking lots.

We were pleasantly suprised at some perks such as cocktail/appetizer reception on Tuesday nights (not sure what they did on Wed & Thurs) and full access to YMCA w/ 5 pools less then 2 miles away. Fairfield Inn has an outdoor pool but I wouldn't have stayed at Country Inn (only indoor pool) the 1st night had I known we could go to the Y.

The staff was efficient but, the fact we were priceline customers was pointed out at check in. I had called when we first won the bid to see if I could request Doubles Non Smoking and was told PriceLine Customers could only make one request - I chose the doubles. Being we were already in town we stopped in around noon to see if we could check in and was told that Priceline Customers could not check in early. I am glad we had stopped in though because the computer had not been changed & we were going to be given a King. The clerk changed it & also put us in for 1st Floor & NonSmoking so when we came back at check in time there was no problem.

We ended up buying season passes to Wild Adventures so we will definately stay here again !

Take Care,

Lisa

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]