Hotwire Hotel: Toronto Airport hotel on Hotwire 4* Feb. 20-21'10 please help id

dokeman
By dokeman,
in

Hi there - you guys helped me get an awesome Hotwire deal recently at the Intercontinental in Chicago (we loved it and had an amazing time btw!) so I'm hoping you can help id this Toronto Airport hotel on HOTWIRE for me:

Feb. 20th '10 - 1 night (looking for a group of 5 rooms) before flying out on a trip

- 4 Star

- $73

- Smoke Free

- Airport Shuttle

- Fitness Centre

- Pool

- Restaurant

- Business Centre

- High Speed Internet

- Golf Nearby

Thanks!

Jamie

Glad to hear you enjoyed your previous stay.

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

A property with this exact amenity set has not yet been reported to the board, and while many hotels in this area have very similar amenities, i'm going to speculate that this is the Westin Bristol Place with the addition of a Tennis icon. (it was only reported to the board once via HOTWIRE, and perhaps the poster didn't check the 'view all amenities' link as per the same situation above? :) )

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks much. I was wondering if you had a good recommendation based on your experience for Toronto airport hotels for 3.5*?

I was wondering if the Sheraton Toronto airport ever becomes available through Hotwire? It's attached to Terminal 3 where we're flying out very early so it would be a very handy location .

Regards,

Jamie

dokeman,

If you're looking to use HOTWIRE, i think you're going about it backwards.

HOTWIRE will only show one hotel at each star rating per zone, so rather than pick a hotel and then hope it appears on HOTWIRE... better to see what is offered on HOTWIRE, try to identify it, and then determine if it will work well for your needs.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]