Priceline Hotel: New Years Eve

AHOY Matey
By AHOY Matey,
in

what kind of bid do you think it will take to get a 4 star hotel in philly downtown for new years eve? i'm in charge of getting 1 or 2 rooms for several people and i need to present them with a general idea of cost before i can get approval from them to make bids.

Also does anyone have a list of pricelines 4 star hotels in philadelphia downtown area?

Also i noticed that for Philadelphia on priceline the "best deal" icon was next to the 3.5 star hotels?? Any advice on 3.5 vs 4 in Philadelphia?

Thanks!!! And happy new year!!

Welcome to Betterbidding and Happy Holidays! :)

Keep in mind that PRICELINE only guarantees 1 bed per room; if there is going to be more than 2 in the room, this may be a problem if the hotel is unable to offer 2 beds (whether because of lack of inventory or otherwise.) If you need to guarantee bedding for everyone in the party, I would recommend instead looking on HOTWIRE.com which allows you to search for up to quad occupancy.

Please provide budget per room/per night and PRICELINE zones of interest (or the details of HOTWIRE listings you are interested in confirming if you decide to go with HOTWIRE) and we will research what options may be available.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links.

Priceline Hotel List for Pennsylvania

Hotwire Hotel List for Pennsylvania

• 7 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]