Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USE) Westin St. Francis

egresham
By egresham,
in

Just booked at the Westin St. Francis for $89 a night. (for Feb 10-13)

The amenities were the same as I've seen listed on this forum before:

Restaurant(s)

At least one restaurant is located on the premises. Restaurant hours may vary.

Fitness Center

Exercise equipment is available for guest use. An additional fee may apply.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment/services.

It was listed as a customers choice and a best value. One review metnioned that the rooms were "cozy and cute" with "comfortable beds", another said service was a "10", and another said it was "beautiful" and the staff was "accomodating".

Hope this helps others. I love this forum, it has totally changed how I do my travel research! Thanks!!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

We're glad the site has been helpful in your travel bookings... and hopefully saved you a bit of money as well! :)

Thank you for posting your results and sharing with the rest of the board. I'm sure your information will help others just as you have been helped as well... and the cycle will continue!

Enjoy your stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Tuuli, please post your win as a new topic along with the dates (and previously rejected bid, if appllicable.

Also, you added a 4* hotel in Napa as reply to the Hotwire hotel list... please post that too as a new post along with the pertinent information and amenities that Hotwire showed before purchase. You can still see all of this information from the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page.

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]