Hotwire Hotel: 2* in Miami airport identify

olufer
By olufer,
in

Which Hometead do you think this is, Blue Lagoon? (there are 3 near Miami Airport)

If so, i don't think that location has a pool (Homestead website is down right now so i can't check) and their fitness center is complimentary but off-site... dont' know if that qualifies for a Fitness icon.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was surprised to see that this hotel apparently lacks an airport shuttle. Can that be right? It's rare to see an airport-zone hotel without a free shuttle to the airport.

Round-trip taxis would probably add $15-$20 to the effective cost of the hotel -- making this otherwise-great-value ($32 for the night I need, later this month) into a somewhat less compelling choice.

Hotwire doesn't always show all the amenities, but it would not surprise me to see an 'extended stay' type property without a hotel shuttle... some of these properties don't even have 24 hour front desks.

Extended stay type properties are designed with the long(er) term stay guest in mind, whereas the average stay at a 'traditional' hotel is catering more to the fly-and-stay customer.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]