Priceline Hotel: 3* Buffalo-Niagara Falls (Grand Island) Holiday Inn

lee1
By lee1,
in

This is for a last minute trip to Buffalo to help our son catch a flight tomorrow. The weather looked iffy so we decided to arrive tonight for tomorow's flight. I started bidding at $42 for a 3* in the airport region -rejected. Added south Buffalo for a free rebid and added $5 and was rejected again. Went to $55 and added Grand Island which has 3* properties and was accepted.

I used the PRICELINE link for this deal. While Grand Island is a little out of the way for the airport I can live with it. I also found that the hotel restaurant is a Restaurant.com partner and today that site was having a 80% off sale. So I got a $25 certificate for about $3.

Holiday Inn Grand Island

100 Whitehaven Road

Grand Island, New York 14072

716-773-1111

Congratulations on your success. :)

Looks like a very nice deal for this Buffalo-area property, and glad that it will work out in terms of location. Fantastic that a participating Restaurant.com property was right there, as well! :)

Thank you for letting us know about this new PRICELINE property (and zone) to add to the site's Priceline Hotel List for the state, as well.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE (or Restaurant.com) links to start your purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

As noted, I did use the Princeline link that you have. However, I was unaware that you have a Restaurant.com link. Perhaps that could be more visible somewhere. I am a frequent user of Restaurant.com.

On a separate note and perhaps this should be elewhere, I receive almot weekly emails from them with their regular discount promotions which involve entering a code at checkout. I wish there was some sort of ability for your site to automatically update their discount codes for everyone to see. I could post the codes but since they come out almost weekly not only would your pages get cluttered I would not have the ability to update all the time.

Thanks again for this great service.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]