Priceline Hotel: Whistler 12/5-12/8

drg
By drg,
in

I know that it's usually not possible to know if you are getting a suite in any hotel, so with a need for 4 beds I would consider bidding on 2 rooms for our stay. Is there are more current list of active Priceline/Hotwire hotels that is available? Any recent experiences with 4* Priceline for Whistler (i.e. Hotel names)

THANKS

DRG

Welcome to BetterBidding!

All hotels reported to the board are included in the Priceline Hotel List which is updated with new information whenever it is reported to the board (see the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ for more info regarding the date of that thread)

Note that bidding on two rooms for PRICELINE doesn't ensure 4 beds... all that PRICELINE guarantees is double occupancy, which could be a room with only one bed, and the hotel may be unable, or unwilling, to change your room to one with two beds. (or there could be an additional fee to do so)

If two beds in each room is a need (vs. a want) then HOTWIRE may be a better option, searching for triple or quadruple occupancy, which would ensure more than one sleeping accomodation in each room (usually this means two beds, but it could be one bed + pullout sofabed or one bed + a rollaway)

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]