Priceline Hotel: 3.5* NYC (CPS) Hudson

Atlanta30338
By Atlanta30338,
in

I bid Central park south 4* starting at $100 and worked my way up to $140.00 at all places in NYC area which did not have 4*s. Got up to $140 with no hit. Then I added 3.5* in a few areas (again starting at $100) and didn't hit till $130.

Got the Hudson in Central Park South which I have got on priceline before and LOVED it. Very hip and nice place.

Bid total: $130.00

Taxes & Fees: $33.09

Total Charges*: $163.09

NYC seems a lot higher at this time than in the past. Maybe the taxes? I think I pulled a 4* and 3.5* many times in NYC for around $100 plus taxes over the past few years.

Still the lowest rate on the Hudson's site is $169 plus tax for a small 136 sq foot room.

I wonder if I will get that size room as a priceline customer?

Also, I used the PRICELINE link from better bidding so they get credit. See ya!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board. This "high season" in NYC and this rate is actually pretty good for this time of year (although the taxes and fees does seem a bit higher than it should be) This hotel has notoriously small rooms, even by NYC standards, but since you've been there before you know what to expect and hopefully this will suit your needs for just one nite.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board. This "high season" in NYC and this rate is actually pretty good for this time of year (although the taxes and fees does seem a bit higher than it should be) This hotel has notoriously small rooms, even by NYC standards, but since you've been there before you know what to expect and hopefully this will suit your needs for just one nite.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

I think the user mentioned the hotel is in Central Park South, not MTE.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]