Hotwire Hotel: Maui Westin

suedapooh
By suedapooh,
in

Hi all! I am eyeing a 4.5 star hotel in Kaanapali for 1/14/05 to 1/20/05 at $188 per night, hotel only. Amenities are:

Resort

Beachfront

Restaurant(s)

Pool(s)

Fitness Center

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Business Center

I cannot identify the hotel by its amenities via a package deal but I have seen several older postings here that suggest it's the Westin Maui, because it's the only 4.5 star in Kaanapali listed. Can someone confirm?

thanks!

Sue

p.s. GREAT SITE!

Is there a reason you are trying to avoid the Hyatt? I just got back from the Hyatt in Nov and it was top notch. I was upgraded to the RC floor but I love this hotel and think the pool area is the best on Kaanapali. Sometimes these hotels can be won on PL starting at $140 (Hyatt,Sheraton,Westin)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Based upon the HOTWIRE HAWAII hotel list this is a match for the Westin (no guarantees as there could always be others that we don't yet know about).

If you're trying to avoid a particular hotel (for whatever reason) Priceline is probably not your best option... assuming you really don't want to stay there and it's more than a preference to not stay there.

If you book this Hotwire property please use THIS LINK and let us know how it goes. If you choose to try Priceline let us know if you'd like us to suggest a bidding strategy (although as i said above, that may not be your best bet if you're trying to avoid specific properies).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]