1B

Fully equipped kitchen

Daily housekeeping

Pool

24 hour Front Desk

Laundry Facilities

Any assistance greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the site. :)

Unfortunately, neither of these properties have been reported to the board/ID'd. Can I ask what you're looking for in terms of hotel? I ask because there's a lot of properties at similar (or higher) star ratings for less - for example, the Royal Waikiki Condos on Orbitz are $90.83 - 50% off sale. Plus, coupon code FABSAVE10 gets another 10% off. The 4* Waikiki Parc is also $141 on sale - 10% using FABSAVE10. HOTWIRE also has 4* properties available in the Waikiki Beach and Near Beach South areas for less.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE, PRICELINE or Orbitz.com links.

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to each of these offerings and then click the "See all amenities" link under the icons, do you see more amenities for each than what you've listed above?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the reply. I did not know about the additional amenities. Ended up going with a 4-star hotel.

Hawaii, Waikiki Beach Area, Marriott Waikiki Beach

$122/night, Dec 17-26

Near Beach

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High Speed Internet

How do I post to the calendar of wins? I will hunt around and see if I can figure it out!

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're happy with the results and that the board was helpful with your purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board... I have enabled your purchase to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please remember to use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]