Hotwire Hotel: Soho listings

sgirlmgirl
By sgirlmgirl,
in

Hotwire is now offering hotels in Soho.

I got an offer for Jan 8-9 in a four star hotel at $145:

Selected amenities include: Suite, Restaurant(s), Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service).

A second listing in a 3 star hotel for $99 had these amenities:

Selected amenities include: Fitness Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service).

Any ideas?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I don't think this is a new zone, only a re-naming of the Downtown zone.

The 4* appears to be a match for the Embassy Suites and the 3* i believe is the Downtown Club Quarters.

Do you want to be downtown? It's usually not the first choice for tourits/visitors and many either need to be in this area for a specific function or are trying to save money... if it's the latter i think you can do almost as good or better (based upon price) by using Priceline in the midtown zones (although admittedly you have a bit less control over the actual property received). This Downtown 4* may also be a good choice if you are trying for more than double occupancy since it's an all suite property and would have more room than a standard hotel room.

If you choose either of the above please use THIS LINK to begin your purchase (as it helps keep this board free for everyone). If you'd like to try Priceline let us know your needs/parameters and we'll suggest a strategy to follow.

Feel free to ask any additional question you may have and let us know what you ultimatley end up doing.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]