Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* San Juan Area Hotel; Travel 11/28/09-12/5/09

GWsVacay
By GWsVacay,
in

Searching HOTWIRE for your dates i'm seeing a 3.5* property offered in San Juan with the following amenities:

Near Beach

Smoke Free

Restaurant

Internet

Golf

Nothing regarding Fitness as you've indicated above... are you seeing the 5 icons i've indicated or are you seeing more (or something different). If you're seeing something else are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0chidren?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The amenities i've listed above differ than the amenities in your original post... what are you currently seeing on your own HOTWIRE search? What i've included above or what you posted originally?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases (and searches)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortuantely this property has not yet been identified.

One of the local Courtyard properties or the Holiday Inn would be a guess, but i don't have a high degree of confidence in it. Since this is an extended stay you could see if this property appears for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain' to determine the hotel offered, if you're happy with the results go ahead and purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

This property has not yet been identified, but i'd be very cautious of a 2.5* hotel in San Juan... even the best rated hotels get somewhat mixed reviews, and it goes downhill from there.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]