Hotwire Hotel: 3* Oakland-Eastbay (Walnut Creek-Concord) Crowne Plaza

couponlaura
By couponlaura,
in

Does anyone know which hotels these are?

3* Hotwire - Walnut Creek/Concord/Lafayette - $57

Amenities: Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, High Speed Internet

2.5* Hotwire - Walnut Creek/Concord/Lafayette - $59

Amenities: Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center High Speed Internet

Also, I am primarily going to be visiting the following towns: Walnut Creek, Concord and Pittsburg. I want to be closer to WC. Is there a hotel that is closest to WC that I could perhaps bid on on Priceline?

I am traveling with my young toddler and hubby isn't coming until Thanksgiving Day, so I need a SAFE hotel with interior-only doors.

My second biggest concern is price, since hubby lost his job. This is the first time my daughter will be meeting most of my family, so the trip is a must. :)

Travel dates: 11/23-12/1.

TIA for all your help!

Welcome to the site. :)

The 2.5* would be a match with the amenity set previously reported with the Holiday Inn Concord, so that would be my best guess. The 3* has not yet been reported, but may be the Holiday Inn Express or Crowne Plaza.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure regarding the area and distance to WC.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchase.

• 2 weeks later...

hi there -

we are traveling to that same area tomorrow night, and we are wondering how you liked your hotel? It seemed to have mixed reviews on Trip Advisor, with one person saying that there were break ins in the parking lot every night they were there? Did you have the same experience?

Don't know if you will see this, now that your travel is all but over, but hope you do!

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I am sorry I missed this question.

I was happy with the hotel. The room was very nice and had direct view of the airfield. We were in the room during the day and at night some days and noise was never a problem. Also, they saw I had a child and gave me a room with a mini fridge and a microwave. There were not enough outlets to have them both plugged in at once, so microwaving something was an issue, but easily resolved.

I always made sure to park in view of my room, but I never felt unsafe. However, one night someone changed my rental car license plate frame to advertise some website called mixedchicks.net. It was really odd.

The housekeeping staff did a great job - perhaps because I made sure to tip them well every day. It was really nice that they actually took one bed and pushed it against the wall and put pillows on the edge so my daughter had a safe place to sleep. They must have seen the toys!

All in all, I would stay here again. However, I am going to try to use the board's PRICELINE links on this next trip because I need a cheaper room!

:)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]