Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4 star Vancouver West

truesag
By truesag,
in

Welcome to the site. :)

The Westin Bayshore has been previously reported with that amenity set, so that would be my guess.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchase.

How about 4 star Vancouver Entertainment District...fitness centre, restaurant, high speed internet $92 for 1 night Dec. 5/09? Do you know what that might be?

Thanks so much

Has anyone stayed at the Sutton Place? I had a friend of mine who just stayed there on Nov. 12 for 1 night and didn't think it should have been classified as a 5 star. We won a 5 star at the Pan Pacific in June and were upgraded to a beautiful corner room....absolutely lovely. $120.

Just not really sure about trying for the 5 star that is listed and appears (according to the listings and what I've read) to be the Sutton Place.

I would appreciate any feedback. Also, if anyone has stayed at the Westin Bayshore and/or any of the Vancouver Entertainment District hotels...would appreciate their experience.

Thanks.

I totally love the Sutton Place. I want to go back and I booked a room in the Residence side of the hotel (this done at their website, you may get discounts, there are some promos from time to time), I'm here because I'm interested in booking other hotels using the Priceline and HOTWIRE links (other dates and cities) but I wouldn't hesitate if I knew in advance I'm getting the Sutton Place. Lovely hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]