Priceline Hotel: 4* Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour

ricardo
By ricardo,
in

Thanks for the new addition for our lists!

Every time a new property is added to the Priceline system somebody has to be the first to report it, this time it was you and i'm sure many who visit this area are thankful you did! :)

Please add some comments in our HOTEL REVIEWS section upon your return, hopefully this will be one that users hope to get. I just took a look at the tripadvisor reviews and they are amazing!!

Have a great stay! We look forward to hearing about it upon your return.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am so pleased to see that this hotel is appearing via Priceline! It really is a great location and has some nice features. Brand new is always nice, and I did notice that the staff were great when we went there for drinks and munchies. I have never stayed there, but yes the reviews seem very good.

I think people were finding it almost impossible to bid for hotels in Victoria - the 4* Empress was often so pricey or simply unavailable, the 3* Coast Harbourside and Ocean Pointe seemed equally elusive (and may have deserved a higher rating), and the less than desireable Travellers Inn or Red Lion were just unacceptable at a 3* level.

I thought the Marriott might show up as a 3*, but I don't think most people will be too upset to get it at the 4* level. It isn't really in the same class as the venerable Empress, but its youthfulness and eagerness will carry it, I suspect!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]