Hotwire Hotel: 3* Phoenix (Mesa) Arizona Golf Resort

itswife
By itswife,
in

hi - thought I had mentioned that we are looking to get into Mesa "tomorrow" - now today Saturday November 14. I guess I forgot to mention that we are staying until Tuesday November 17 (although I'm a bit confused as to why it matters since I'm just looking for information on what this property may be?). In any event, I now I have only 90 minutes or so to figure this out, so any information you can help me with in that short timeframe would be appreciated. Thanks!

Not seeing this when I search and this listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the site. However, if I had to make a quick guess, I'd guess Painted Mountain Golf Resort - it may very well be something else (and again, I'm not seeing this listing when I search, so not even sure if it's still there), but if I had to make a fast guess, that would seem like a fit.

Thank you for using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links.

hi - thanks for the info - after reviewing the information on trip advisor, you may be right about this property, and the reviews there were enough to make me NOT want to take a chance on that.

There is another hotel listed:

3* mesa hotel showing fitness, laundry, golf, pool, and business center. Is that the Holiday Inn, do you think?

Unfortunately, this property has not yet been ID'd, either - it may be the Holiday Inn or Hilton with a slightly different amenity set than has previously been reported. The Courtyard may be another possibility. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance, but very few properties have been reported in Mesa.

Sorry to hear that you're disappointed with the result, but this does look like a pretty nice property, and is rated 3.5* by Expedia.

What was the price per night? (before tax) Thank you for letting us know about this new property for the site's HOTWIRE listings.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Sorry to hear that you're disappointed with the result, but this does look like a pretty nice property, and is rated 3.5* by Expedia.

What was the price per night? (before tax)

I was a little disppointed at first (hoping for maybe the Courtyard) because after looking it up it looked so dated I was afraid it was going to be a little dumpy or unclean. I was WRONG. it was REALLY clean, the bed was wonderful, and YES it's dated, but quiet and ended up working for us.

The price per night was $54 and well worth it!

Thanks for the help!

• 3 weeks later...

This condo is the Westgate Painted Mountain Country Club in the far northeat corner of Mesa. We stayed there a month ago in October, 2009 on a HOTWIRE bid at a reasonable price. Smallish queen studio condo with a small sink, microwave, small fridge, stiff-older sheets-pillows, small patio in front with table, and bigger bath with a 2 person jetted tub. It is next to a golf course, parking close to room, nice pool and hot tub (2 of them) and excercise room. I would rate it a 3.5 star in quality and amenities. It was worth the $55 we paid but we were disappointed it was so far away (15-20 min drive) from the west end of Mesa, downtown and Tempe area, where our family was.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]