Hotwire Hotel: 3* San Juan Park Plaza Normandie

jvander
By jvander,
in

:) After numerous tries for Priceline over the last few months, I began seeing "no vacancies" for most resorts for the Sat portion of our stay.(On hotel websites) We just wanted a reasonable place for 2 nights pre-cruise, but cannot justify $500-$600 for 36 hours pre-cruise.

Amenities were as follows: 3* Near beach, Restaurant, Pool, Business center, Laundry.

Price: $120 x 2 nights $240.00

Taxes and Fees $ 27.95

Total $267.95

Not the most luxurious place to stay, but more in line with what we wanted to pay. It is also very close to the pier where Princess docks. Incidently, I thought the taxes were very reasonable for Puerto Rico.

Thanks for the report and confirming the identification of this property for all of us!

This hotel is right next door to the Hilton which has some nightly entertainment, so that would be an option to go for a drink as there isn't much in the immediate area (although lots of things a short cab ride away). I didn't think the Pina Coladas at the Hilton were 'all that', but they were invented at that hotel so i felt compelled to have one while there.

Please give us a review of this property upon your return in our HOTEL REVIEWS section... as well as some pictures posted at RealHotelPhotos.com if you have a digital camera... i know there are many cruisers that would like to see both.

Enjoy your stay, and thanks again!!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]