Hotwire Hotel: 3* Cancun (South) Hotetur Beach Paradise

travelrookie
By travelrookie,
in

I'm trying to book an All-inclusive from Dec 25 to 31 in Cancun.

I got this: $169 for 3*South Hotel Zone All-inclusive hotel with

Resort, Beachfront, Food & Beverages, Water Sports/Activities, Evening Entertainment, Daily Activities, Complimentary Breakfast, Children's Activity, Fitness Centre, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Laundry Facilities, High-Speed Internet, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, All-Inclusive.

WITH 3.5/5 rating from Trip Advisor

Help identify?

And also, I have some questions about booking with Priceline for All-Inclusives:

1. We have 5 people in our party and I'm booking 2 rooms - will that work? will there be extra charges?

2. By "All-Inclusive", that does include all meals, right?

3. Are shuttles included to/fro hotel?

Another thing, I've never been to Cancun but I'm flexible about not staying in the area - as in, I wouldn't mind living near Riviera Maya, but I'm not sure what to search? Can I just search "nearby Cancun" or do I have to search for each individual city?

Thanks in advance!

1. We have 5 people in our party and I'm booking 2 rooms - will that work? will there be extra charges?

No problem. No extra fees for booking 2 rooms

2. By "All-Inclusive", that does include all meals, right?

Yes, if meals are listed among the amenities

3. Are shuttles included to/fro hotel?

Can't tell, but in general not.

Another thing, I've never been to Cancun but I'm flexible about not staying in the area - as in, I wouldn't mind living near Riviera Maya, but I'm not sure what to search? Can I just search "nearby Cancun" or do I have to search for each individual city?

Riviera Maya is a separate zone. So you should search on that. Please post when you have decided were you want to stay and we'll try to ID the hotel for you.

Just post if you have any futher question

Yellowdog.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thank you for sharing your result with the board :)

Also thanx for the addition for this new property to the BetterBidding Hotwire Hotel List

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]