Hotwire Hotel: San Antonio (Six Flags) 3*

eaglebidder
By eaglebidder,
in

Hi, I'm looking to book 3 rooms in the San Antonio Six Flags area.

My search on Hotwire was from Dec 29 to Jan 2 for 3 rooms, 6 adults. The results I get include a 3* hotel that I have not seen referenced anywhere else on this forum. The rate is $63 per night per room and the ammenities included are: Suite, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool, Laundry Facilities, Internet Access and Golf Nearby.

Can someone please help me in identifying this 3* hotel. The other search results are a 2* and 2.5* for which I have no interest as this 3* is a better value. Also the 4* Hotel for $119 but I've already read in this great forum that it's most probably the Westin La Cantera.

Thanks!

I'm sorry to say that a 3* property with this amenitie combo has not yet been reported to the board. And i don't know the area well enough to take an educated guess for this. Maybe we have some other member on the board that can gain some info about this property. Sorry I could not be of more assistance

If you decide to book this property so please post the outcome.

Yellowdog.

I've seen that Drury Inns in the SanAnt area typically list the following amenities: Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Laundry Facilities, High-speed Internet Access. These are the same amenities in this 3* hotel + Suites + Golf Nearby - Business Center.

There is a new Drury Inn & Suites near La Cantera that has a)Suites, b)Golf nearby. The fact that it's new might be why it's never been shown in this forum.

I think it's a pretty good bet that this is that new hotel. What do you think? Are Drury Inn & Suites typically 3* in Hotwire?

If I book it I'll post my results here.

As noted above, this listing has not yet been ID'd, and with no tripadvisor rating, it's quite difficult to try and narrow down possibilities, as several hotels in this area - The Drury, the Staybridge, Residence Inn, Homewood, Springhill or Townplace all appear to be possibilities. It could definitely be the Drury, but there are also a bunch of other possibilities, as well.

If you do decide to book, thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links, and letting us know the results would be greatly appreciated.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]