Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire Hotels listed as Framingham-Natick Hotels?

Counselor4444
By Counselor4444,
in

I'm looking at hotwire for 12/19-12/20 in the area of "Natick, MA" and i'm getting 3 options for hotels that come up in the "Framingham-Natick" area:

2 Star:

No amenities listed, says it is 22.3 miles from Boston Logan Airport

3 Star:

Smoke Free, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant

3.5 Star:

Smoke Free, Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby

I believe the 3 Star is the Courtyard Marriott. Any ideas what the 2 and 3.5 star are?

TIA!

None of the hotels has been reported to the board. And i don't know the area well enough to take an educated guess for this. Maybe we have some other member on the board that can gain some info about this. Sorry I could not be of more assistance.

Admin is on holiday untill 11/16. If you don't get a good answer so just bump this thread next week.

If you decide to book any property so please post the outcome.

Yellowdog.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently the 3* i'm seeing in this zone for your dates has the following amenities:

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry

This is a match for the Courtyard Natick Framingham and that would be my best guess for this one... the others have not yet been identified.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

As far as the 3* property is concerned, it's the Courtyard back in July I won that property with the amenities that are listed while I did the search on hotwire with your dates. However they are different from what you posted on November 11.

My best guess for 3.5* property is the Crowne Plaza or the Sheraton. However I'm leaning more towards Crowne Plaza due the fact there is no Pool icon listed. The Sheraton has a pool. Hopefully this helps.

• 5 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]