Discount Code For Expeida or Orbtz

DDBINC
By DDBINC,
in

Both Orbitz and Expedia currently show a King Suite at the Embassy Suites Downtown Lakefront Suites in Cicago for $119 per night for March 20-23 2010.. Would you happen to have a discount code for either Orbitz or Expedia that I could use when booking that hotel. Regardless of whether you have a code or not I will of course use the links provided here on BB if I do decide to book the hotel..

Thanks in advance for your help.

John

• 3 weeks later...
10NOV for Expedia $10 off. FABSAVE10 is 10% off Orbitz, but may not work on some Hilton properties.

Thank you for using the site's Orbitz or Expedia links.

Was unable to use the discount code but booked the Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Lakefront with Complimentary breakfast and evening reception as well as Free Internet at the business center and a mini fridge and microwave in the room for 109.85 a night plus taxes and fees so very happy with that. Booked using your Orbitz link and got price assurance. For some reason the taxes and fees on Orbitz were about 30 dollars less on this hotel than on Expedia.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]