Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Antonio (Riverwalk South-La Villita) Hotel Contessa

chadp123
By chadp123,
in

won on hotwire via the link from here and won Hotel Contessa for $107 from 11/11 to 11/12 with 2 guests.

4* riverwalk south

amenities in this order: smoke free, fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, high speed internet, golf, tennis

details matched marriot plaza. was hoping it wouldn't be, and it wasn't.

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to book this :)

Can you please confirm if you have the Spa amenitie among your icons. You can view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. The Marriott is not reported with Smoke Free amenitie.

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to book this :)

Can you please confirm if you have the Spa amenitie among your icons. You can view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. The Marriott is not reported with Smoke Free amenitie.

8 amenity icons were listed on hotwire in the order listed when i did my search on hotwire, as listed in my original post. no spa icon appeared.

however, when viewing the booking in "my account", it lists the amenities and "spa services" is the last item listed (amenity #9). this amenity did not appear as an amenity icon when i booked, though.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]