Priceline Hotel: Help needed Jerseycity-hobokken rooms 12/29/09 - 01/04/10

rahulz5
By rahulz5,
in

Hi...

my first time around here in the forums... I'm looking to book a room in jersey city or hobokken area. only located close to pavonia/exchange place/hobokken path stations.

for the dates 12/29/09 and 1/4/10

Given the options of hotels.. there is candlewood suites, westin park, hyatt, marriot and doubletree. Each of these hotels have its own star rating.

I had a link for friends and family for candlewood suites and it worked until recently for candlewood suite in 2nd st jersey city. The total amount for the duration of stay including taxes was $780. Now the location is no longer present in the link and rates have shifted to $1200.

I'm looking to pay anywhere upto $900 for the duration. Please let me know on what star rating to bid and what hotels I could land in at.

The one concern I have is i do not want to end up with hotels in tonnelle avenue by bidding for 2* or 3* hotels. My only preference is Hudson riverside.

Given the restrictions I have please help me figure out how to land a good deal

Welcome to the site. :)

This is a link to the reported HOTWIRE hotels in NJ, while this is a link to the reported PRICELINE properties in NJ.

There is no way to guarantee a particular hotel or chain using either service.

Please look over the lists and let us know which areas and which star ratings you would feel comfortable bidding for.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchase.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]