Hotwire Hotel: 3* Detroit (Birmingham-Troy-Madison Heights) The MET Hotel

tieum
By tieum,
in

Hello, I have seen a 3* at $39 from 11/10 to 11/18. I expected to get the Ramada (formerly Hilton) but I got a hotel I did not know about:

The MET Hotel Detroit - Troy, MI

5500 Crooks Road,

Troy, MI, 48098

(248) 879-2100

I tried to google it and did not find much. It has the same adress than the Ramda. Would it have changed names again? Any feedback would be appreciated.

The amenities before booking were:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Couple of months ago this was a Ramada when I stayed here... Some time back (1 year ago?) this was a Hyatt. Now looks like it has changed names again.

Breakfast was not included in the bid and because of the small amount of guests back then there was no buffet service so everything had to be ordered from the menu. So you might have give some more time to order if they continue to have no buffet.

Used the fitness center for workout and it was OK for what I needed. Couple of treadmills etc. They also had an indoor pool but I did not use it.

See my priceline win

Back then, I got this for 2.5 as a higher price for 3* did not land this hotel. So maybe with new management, they are trying for a 3*?

A while back, it used to be a 3.5* when it was a Hyatt but I did not think that it was worth a 3.5 *

pvenkatweb

• 4 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]