Hotwire Hotel: 4* Denver (Downtown) Hyatt

acchien
By acchien,
in

Hi

I will be in Denver from 25-28 Dec and is looking for a quality hotel downtown, that is not too far from Union Station. I would love to get the Hyatt Regency downtown but this hotel seems to be on the same priceline 3* category as the Red Lion Downtown which I have read so much negative reviews about. So I probably shouldn't bid for a 3* hotel right?

Can anyone also advice on the maximum cab fare from any of the "Greater Downtown" 4* hotels to Union (Amtrak) station? Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you really don't want to stay at the Red Lion (at any price) than bidding a 3* on Priceline is probably not a good idea.

However, HOTWIRE has what appears to be the Hyatt Regency for $64/nite (your rate may vary slightly from this one). If this is the hotel you want this may be the better route, but the hotel's website is showing $79/nite for these dates so the savings wouldn't be that great, although you would save a few dollars. You can match the amenities shown in your search above to those in the DENVER HOTWIRE HOTELS list.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of more help. If you decide that Priceline is worth a shot let us know and we'll suggest a bidding strategy.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]