Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Spa Services

3.5 out of 5 Trip Advisor.

I have been a frequent traveler to PDC but have no idea what property this is!

• 3 weeks later...

Yellowdog

For the time being, my "plan B" is to wait for a bit to book. Candidly, having traveled to PDC so many times, I would be somewhat afraid to book a 3 1/2* property without having some indication as to what it might be. The quality range of hotels there is rather vast and given the bargains that are out there right now, I think we're just going to wait to see what pops up.

I'm no expert, but this challenge intrigued me and I gave it a shot. I pored over Expedia's listings, thinking they would parallel Hotwire's, though sometimes HW is more generous in their ratings. I thought maybe it could be Hacienda Paradise Boutique Hotel or Hotel Casa Ticul, but the TA ratings don't match. Also the suite icon is a bit puzzling.

Anyone else...? Colfax, want to take a shot at this?

This is so intrigued me...so I did a bit more investigating and think I have found a possible answer: Hacienda Vista Real Golf & Spa Hotel. It's 3 1/2* on TA and it has suites. Additionally, it is available on a number of booking websites for $58/night, rendering the Hotwire offering moot.

I have found a possible answer: Hacienda Vista Real Golf & Spa Hotel.

I don't see anything regarding this property offering a Complimentary Breakfast (and to a lesser extent is not a Smoke Free property... although they could by default assing HOTWIRE customers to No Smoke Rooms) Also, based upon the star rating assigned by Expedia and Travelocity, i think this would be higher rated than 3.5*.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]