Hotwire Hotel: HELP: Orlando WDW area

WDWgoer
By WDWgoer,
in

We were all new once :)

If you click on "View complete amenity list and description" you will see that this property also has Tennis and Laundry icons.

This hotel has not yet been identified, but i will point out that there is a higher rated hotel listed for less money than this one. You can see it for yourself HERE.

If you're looking for something particular let us know what you require for your stay as there are other resources that can be used to book that may give you want you want at a reasonable price.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not expert, but will share some ideas....Are you interested in official Disney hotels or hotels in the Disney area? For Swan and Dolphin on those dates, you could try Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) rates (their parent company)-- I think joining the Starwood program can be almost instantaneous, you are emailed an account number and then you can access the SPG site. When checking the SPG.com site I noticed they had pretty good rates for the Swan and Dolphin, but I wasn't looking at your dates. There are usually Swan/Dolphin discounts for teachers, nurses, government (if that applies to you). Sometimes there are discounts with Entertainment Card and AAA.

For Other official Disney properties, I think your best discounts at this point are AAA since discount codes for that time frame have expired. There is always the Hilton in Downtown Disney too, since guests there receive early entry privileges at WDW.

For non-Disney hotels, but in the area, try Easyclick, Priceline and Hotwire.

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]