Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Boston (Quincy Market-Financial District) InterContinental

Midatlrobb
By Midatlrobb,
in

For 11-7 to 11-9-09 for 4.5* in Quincy/Financial w/ 1 adult and 1 child (true) @$143 I get:

Smoke Free

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Business Center

High-speed Internet

For 4 adults (1 room) @$143 I get:

Smoke Free

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High-speed Internet

Spa Services

Can I make educated guess that first hotel is Langham and second is Inter-Continental? AND

Can I book for 4 adults and just show up with myself and child?

Thank you from this very first timer!

Patrick

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The first 4.5* property matches both the Langham and Nine Zero and there is no way to distinguish between the two of them, so either of these would be my best guess.

The second 4.5* properties matches both the Langham and the InterContinental, so either of these would be my best guess.

Given the same price on both searches above, i'm guessing that bot of the above are the Langham and you're seeing the alternate amenity combination for each depending upon how many occupants you're searching for. I can't say this for certain, so you should still be prepared for the other options as well.

There shouldn't be any problem booking for 4adults and showing up as 1adult/1child (except in the case of adult-only properties)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]