Priceline Hotel: 4* Portland (Downtown) Benson

merryecho
By merryecho,
in

Thank you for the report.

From their website it appears that rooms with a Queen Bed cost $20 less than rooms with a King / 2 Doubles... so maybe they treat it as an upgrade. I would play stupid at check-in (not hard for me to do :) ) and state your request for a room with 2 beds... if they inform you of the $20 extra charge pay it if you want it, but maybe you'll get lucky with low occupancy and a hotel clerk that is in a good mood.

Enjoy your stay.

EDIT: just read the reviews for the BENSON PORTLAND and ohters mention the queen bed situation and paying for an upgrade... so it seems like standard policy (i would still ask casually at check-in). If you have a digital camera please take some pictures and post them at RealHotelPhotos.com, especially if you opt for the extra $20 upgrade as it will enable others to determine of the upgrade is worth the extra money

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]