Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills - West Hollywood) Sofitel

kutacowboy
By kutacowboy,
in

4* Century City/ Westwood hotel

4* ($118) for 11/13-11/15 in this area. Amenities include: Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), High-speed Internet Access

In this scenario, would be hoping for the Hyatt Regency or the Intercontinental. Hoping to be more in the Century City area rather than Westwood. Any info greatly appreciated!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

In the Beverly Hills/West Hollywood zone the 4.5* property is a match for the Sofitel so that would be my best guess for that one. The 4* matches previous reports for the Tower Beverly Hills, but as these amenities are common for 4* hotels in this area, there could be others.

For the Century City property please go back to HOTWIRE and run your search again... are there are only 4 amenities associated with the hotel you're currently being offered? (as i'm seeing a hotel with more amenities than what you've posted above when i do a search for your dates)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]