Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying 4* Greater Downtown Denver Hotel

attacus09
By attacus09,
in

Hi - I am staying at a conference the week of Nov 2'nd at the HYATT Regency at Colorado Convention Center. Well, I wan to stay an extra night there (not paid for by the office) so I would like to stay in the same hotel. I've looked today on hotwire, and found the following 4 star hotel:

4* for $83 fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, laundry facilities, hi-speed internet access

Think this could be the Hyatt regency?

Thanks so much.

• 5 months later...

I ended up staying at the Hyatt Convention Center. I did find a deal online that stated they would give me one night much cheaper if I stayed two or something like that. I e-mailed to ask about it and they said "no". When I called them about it, sure enough they gave me that night discounted. That however, was irrelevant, b/c I had to come home early due to a death in the family. The Hyatt was ok, but from what my co-workers told me, I will stay at the Teatro next time. It was the same price (for the conference anyway) with MUCH nicer amenities (Spa tub and Aveda products) The Hyatt was very close to the convention center and it was convenient with nice staff. Thanks

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]