Priceline Hotel: Las Vegas Weekend Jan. 15 to Jan. 17

kalphoto
By kalphoto,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You may first want to read my comments on PRICELINE LAS VEGAS.

With the above noted, i think the best deal going for your dates is Bally's at an average of $140/nite direct at their website (or the Flamingo for $130/nite... direct at their website). If you'd still like to try Priceline we'll be happy to suggest a strategy, but i don't think you'll do better than the above two choices.

However, as the above are cancellable (check terms at their respective sites... usually 48 or 72 hours before arrival) i would check back here after the first of the year and see if there is anything better available. Rates in Vegas chance very often so there is a chance that you may be able to d a bit better as you approach check-in date, but as of now i think that's your best bet (pun intended :) ).

If you find something you think is better feel free to post and we'll comment on it.

EDIT: i just noticed this isn't actuall the weekend (Friday and Saturday nite) but rather Sat-Mon. If you're willing to SPLIT YOUR BID you may be able to do a bit better than the above. Let us know if that is a possibility or not and we'll advise further.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]