HiltonHonors amenities with priceline

LoneStar
By LoneStar,
in

On a recent trip to Lafayette, Louisiana, I booked my room on priceline for 30 some-odd dollars a night. To my surprise, when I presented my HiltonHonors card (no special status, the run-of-the-mill blue card) they gave me a key for free access to their penthouse lounge, which provided free "deluxe" continental breakfast and free soft drinks/snacks in the evening.

Not sure what other Hiltons will do for you, but it sure seems worthwhile presenting your frequent stay card when you check in.

FWIW, I used to get free frequent stay "status" benefits at Starwood (Sheraton, Westin) and Wyndham with priceline, but both chains recently eliminated these perks with priceline stays. So use the Hilton benefits while you can!

I stayed at the Doubletree Del Mar this summer (Priceline- $46). I didn't show my card or mention that I was a HiltonHhonors member at check-in. I didn't charge any incidentals to the room, but I still received stay credit for the one night! It was a nice surprise.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]