Priceline Hotel: 2* Bowling Green Microtel Inn

Kacylynn
By Kacylynn,
in

I have been bidding on 3 stars hotels for this weekend in Bowling Green KY. My kids got to WKU so I have been there at least 25 times.

While bidding for a 3 star I must have hit two by accident and my bid was accepted. The hotel that accepted was Mirco-Tel Inn. I stayed there a year ago on a one night visite and the place is a SEWER!! Never again will I stay there. Plus when I called the hotel my bid was only 2 dollars less that what they charge for a room. Of course it was accepted because I thought I was bidding on a 3 star hotel.

My wife has already told me she will not stay there due to past issues. I have no problem bidding on another room through PRICELINE or just going through HOTWIRE. What are my options beside disputing it with my CC company?? I will do that if I have to but it is a hassle.

Thanks

As requested, please follow-up your previous thread:

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amount of your winning bid (which would be in whole numbers, not the $39.99 you posted) as well as the dates of your stay... we'll then add this information to the topic title and enable your purchase to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Then bump this thread and we'll comment regarding the above.

(and please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Have you tried contacting PRICELINE and explaining the situation to them?

Please add a reply to this thread with the price paid and date(s) of your stay, and please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your future travel purchases.

My wife will not stay at that hotel so we will not be staying there, I already booked on my own at the Court Yard.

Tried calling and e-mailing priceline but no response. Most likely I will have to dispute it with my CC company unless the hotel will cancel.

Plus I am paying what their regular rate would have been had I called the hotel direct.

Priceline can be good at times ....but you had better not make a mistake.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]