Hotwire customer feed back, under the icons

jeffer98
By jeffer98,
in

This question may have alread been answered, I tried to search this website for the answer but to no avail..... So I must ask it is driving me crazy and making it just a bit harder to make my decision on where to stay! Last night when I was searching Hotwire for hotels in Washtington DC, under the icons it gave a percentage of recommendation, on where you liked the hotel. It even showed comments left by previous guests that had stayed at that hotel. I was kinda of like an exit pole. So my question is why can't I see that all the time!!!! When I search for the same stuff today that extra tidbit of info was gone.....argggg! I was mighty handy, then I felf much more cofindent on my selection of a Hotwire hotel. And as a side note when I was looking today, when i clicked on a selection and it had a trip advisor rating, but it didn't show how many times it had been rated...It used to show that...It was very helpful when narrowing down what hotel you might be getting. So I hope I am not the only that has noticed all this....thanks for the help...

I think I ruined it for us. Sorry. I commented a couple of days ago about how you can almost guess what Las Vegas hotel was on hotwire based on the number of stars, amenity listing, and,most importantly, the comments (some mention characteristics of the hotel/room that virtually gives the hotel's identity away). If this is going to continue, I will go back to using PRICELINE. If they were concerned that anonymity was compromised, all they had to do was remove the posts that gave too much info on the property. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]