Hotwire Hotel: Any guesses on 3.5* FQ?

lussuriaerrare
By lussuriaerrare,
in

hey all!

first, i must say, this board is great, & has helped me quite a bit so far...

now, i have a question -- i am looking at jan 10 - jan 13:

there is a 3.5* Downtown : boutique, restaurant.

showing as $49 pretty consistently.

any ideas for what this one might be? (my guess is hotel le cirque?)

thanks in advance!

note: whoops, after i posted i realized i meant to type DOWNTOWN, & $49, not $59!! that's what i get for posting at 4am half asleep.. sorry for the error :)

also, is it possible that the Omni Royal Orleans has been upped to a 4.5*? i am showing a 4.5* in the FQ for $99 - restaurant, pool, fitness center, business center, and was thinking maybe it might be that?

Welcome to BetterBidding! (and thank you for the compliments on the site... i'm glad you find it as useful as the rest of us)

If you look at the HOTWIRE NEW ORLEANS hotel list (2nd post) you will see the 3.5* property you describe indeed matches the Hotel Le Cirque.

The Omni is still rated 4*, but also in that second post is the 4.5* Hotel Monteleone which matches the amenities you listed. Of course these amenities are fairly common and there could always be some other hotel we don't yet know about, but these are my best guesses.

If you're interested in the Hotel Le Cirque it's available HERE for $59/nite without any booking fees... so for a three nite stay the $59 may be cheaper than Hotwire's $49 (check total prices of each).

Also available is the Astor Crowne Plaza for $89/nite, for which the reviews are very good. If you're interested in that i'll give you more explicit instructions on that one.

Let us know if you have any additional questions and what you decide to do.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]