Hotwire Hotel: 4* Baltimore (Downtown-Inner Harbour) InterContinental

Torero
By Torero,
in

Hello, I have just come up with a hotel I had not yet seen and I would appreciate help in Identifying. Search is for 2 rooms 10/27/09 through 10/30/09. I'm coming up with :

4 Star Hotel $ 134 per room per night, amenities GYM, POOL, RESTAURANT, BUSINESS CENTER, INTERNET in that order. Tripadvisor 3.5. Doesn't match Previous amenities for Hilton or Hyatt, nor does it match Intercontinental that used to have LAUNDRY. Does anyone have a clue before I use HOTWIRE to book. Thank you.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Where are you seeing the information regarding the Inter-Continental having a Laundry icon... as of last report there was none associated with this property.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. (and your searches too please :) )

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I thought I recalled that LAUNDRY Amenity from a previous purchase, but after double checking it's not for Intercontinental. So the amenities do match INTERCONTINENTAL. Is that also your opinion? Some other research through Expedia and tripadvisor brings me to Marriott Waterfront and The Renaissance. Do you have an opinion on that one? Thank you Thereuare.

The Marriott and Renaissance have not yet been reported to the board thru HOTWIRE purchases, so if they do participate, it would be unkown what amenities they associate with their hotel.

From the Hotwire Hotel List the above does match the Inter-Continental so that would be my best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Dear Thereuare,

I had the HOTWIRE page opened and ready to react as soon as I received your answer. Your response came quick and the info was clear and concise. So I went for it.

I purchased 2 rooms at Harbour Court Intercontinental 3 nights for $ 134 per night plus tax

Amenities FITNESS, POOL, RESTAURANT, BUSINESS CENTER, INTERNET ACCESS.

I'm very pleased with that deal. Thank you for your Help.

Don't forget to use the HOTWIRE link for your purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]