Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - Wacker) Swissotel

luxeforless
By luxeforless,
in

Unfortunately this hotel has not yet been identifiied.

Rates seem cheap enough though for that and other selections (can we help with any of the other selections?). If you decide to book it please use THIS LINK to do so (and of course let the rest of us know what it is).

You may also want to check out EASYCLICKTRAVEL which has a lot of hotels in the sub-$100 range, including the WHITEHALL HOTEL at $99/nite (just be careful of the Sofitel listed there as it is the O'Hare location which has had poor reviews, and not the NMA location which has had good reviews).

Let us know if we can be of further help and what you ultimately end up doing for this stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I decided to go for it;any of the hotels previously identified as 4.5 * in that area are all excellent. as it happens, I got the Swissotel for a rate of $105.

I am delighted, because I love this hotel. It appears they hid some of the amenities so it would not be easily identifiable. I wonder whether that was done because I have previously gotten that hotel on Hotwire and obviously know what the amenities are?

In any case, thanks for the new links to use; too late for this trip, but will definitely use next time.

Thanks for being a 'pioneer' and giving this unknown property a try.... helping to improve BetterBidding along the way!

Indeed these are new amenities associated with this property. I don't think this change was 'targeted' at you since you had previously won this property as i too pulled up the same amenities when i searched for your date... and i have never stayed here.

In the past this was also designated as a Customer Favorite... but that too is gone, correct?

Reviews are very good for this property, so hopefully you're peacefully sleeping as i type this reply :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]