Insurance

Sciamano
By Sciamano,
in

Hello,

I'm from Europe and need to bid on a room in London for my parents.

Can I buy the Cancellation Insurance? Will it work?

I've read all the docs, but I can't find anything that says that it's limited to US residents, but maybe I simply couldn't see it even if it's there.

Anyone knows anything about this?

Thanks a lot!

Luca

just be careful with the insurance as i don't think it's a cancellation insurance per se, as it has several conditions. it can cancel your reservations only if they deem your reason good enough to cancel. so, let's say you change your mind about the hotel and want to cancel it afterwards, priceline will most likely not refund you unless it's for something like a medical emergency for example.

I'm not completely sure on this but i'm certain other members of the board will be able to help a little more with this.

priceline will most likely not refund you unless it's for something like a medical emergency for example.

Thanks for the clarification, although medical emergencies are the main reason why I'd need insurance. Still, I'm not sure it makes sense for people outside the US.

If anyone has any info about this, it will be much appreciated. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]