Hotwire Hotel: Where to stay in Mammoth Lakes

larryweiss
By larryweiss,
in

I don't think Priceline or Hotwire have hotels in this area (at least i can come up with anything on a city search)... do you know the zip code of the area or larger nearby cities?

As well.. are your dates flexible or do you have a specific time in mind? What do you consider "mountain accessible"... wake up and ski to the lift or a short drive away?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Mammoth Lakes is actually in California, just off the 395, southeast of Yosemite. No major cities nearby. Some motels, but mostly condo rentals in area. Check out VisitMammoth.com for more details. Have fun!

• 4 years later...

I am trying to figure out a Mammoth Lakes, CA Hotwire listing.

It is a 3 star hotel listed for July 7, checkout July 8.

Ameneties are

Complimentary Breakfast

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

It says it has a TA rating of 4.0 out of 5 based on 40+ reviews, last reviewd October 2008.

I believe it may be the Holiday Inn and Suites Mammoth Lakes, but for some reason TA has that hotel listed in Crowley Lake, CA even though it is right next door to hotels listed in Mammoth Lakes on TA. Must be a mistake on TAs part. Anyway, on TA they have 55 reviews a 4.0 out of 5 and the last review was in OCtober, which leads me to believe it is the Holiday Inn. But I see nowhere about the continental breakfast or laundry facilities.

Booked it at $109 a night on July 7. 2009 and sure enough I got the Holiday Inn and Suites.

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

It says it has a TA rating of 4.0 out of 5 based on 40+ reviews, last reviewd October 2008.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]