Hotwire Hotel: 3* Fullerton - Brea Area Hotel -$49.00

girl299
By girl299,
in

Heading to Disneyland and am considering this hotel for our group.

Please help identify.

3* Fullerton - Brea Area Hotel

3 Rooms

5 Adults

6 Kids

10/16-10/20

$49.00 per night

Suite

Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Area details

Travel information:

14.3 miles to John Wayne Airport/Orange County Airport (SNA), 19.8 miles to Ontario Intl. (ONT)

Note: Distances are measured from center of the area.

Traveler rating

3.5 out of 5

My first thought was Embassy Suites, but it is rated 3.5 star in most of the other sites and gets a 4 out of 5 on tripadvisor.

Any help you can give would be great.

I love this site!

The Embassy Suites was previously reported to the board at the 3.5* level and with these amentieis, but that was back in 2003, so it's quite possible the property has been downgraded since then. HOTWIRE now determines its star ratings by taking the average of Expedia (3.5), Orbitz (3.0), and Travelocity (3.0) (and then has the right to tweak from there based upon user feedback)... using the star ratings supplied next to each service indciates a 3* rating is entirely possibile/plausible.

The Tripadvisor raitng is not updated in realtime, and it's unknown when the last time this property has updated it's Tripadvisor rating, so it's possible that it too has changed since previously reported.

I'd agree that there are quite a few 'inconsistencies' with this being the Embassy Suites, but some of them can be explained as per above. I don't have as much confidence as i would typically like, but my best guess would the Embassy Suites, although far from certain.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]