Priceline Hotel: 3* Chicago (Airport ORD) Four Points Sheraton

ihqazi
By ihqazi,
in

Bid Ohare region at $30 for 4* then added 3*, added skokie and raised to 32 got this sheraton.

Looks like low floor for this sheraton at $32. Not great reviews but I hope things will go good. I just sometimes feel that there are so much nicer 2.5 and 2* hotels for cheaper but in each star category you get stuck with priceline losers that don't keep their properties up to par. I know I am bidding extra cheap, but I just wish PL would be able to rate the properties better. Oh well rambling, will give a review as soon as I come back from it.

Four Points Sheraton Ohare

10249 W Irving Park Rd

Schiller Park, Illinois 60176

847-671-6000

12/21-12/23 2004

Your Offer Price: $32.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $64.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $17.01

Total Charges: $81.01

Wow this site just keeps getting more informative and useful. Real hotel photos! What a great idea. I will definately take a few pictueres of the places. I will make sure I am not in any so no one has to see my ugly mug :) I will see if I have some from my previous visits. Keep up the good work.

• 4 weeks later...

Got back from my trip last week and it was a blast... blast of cold artic air... but generally a good time.

Anyways I digress... the Sheraton was actually quite nice. I had a bad experience with 4 pnt sheraton a few places but this one was quite nice and clean.

The room was a little smallish but not too bad for my wife and rambunctious 2 year old. Got a 4th floor corner King, bed was very comfy, clean room as well as bath(pictures posted at realhotelphotos.com). Bathroom of nice size. They have a decent fitness center and indoor pool and jacuzzi and free business center which were nice to use. They had a microwave on one of floors which made warming milk for my kid easy. Small things like that can really make a stay much more enjoyable.

Didnt really eat at the adjacent restaurant but a quick tour of the rest of the place looked like it was well maintained. If I was not going to all the ethnic restaurants in North Chicago I might have tried it. In closing, I would recommend this hotel and it deserves it 3* rating and I got a great deal at 32/night. I wouldn't mind paying even more for it. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]