Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Cleveland (Independence) Skyline Hotel

geo
By geo,
in

Happy Birthday to me! Staying local this time around and found a hotel about 45minutes away for $39 with the following amenities:

Smoke free rooms

Fitness center

Pool

Restaurant

Business center

High speed internet

Golf nearby

Tennis nearby

3 out of 5 star trip advisor traveler rating

It ended up being the Skyline Hotel in Independence, it was a Sheraton until recently. I called and they said they were pet friendly and also offered comp breakfast, the pool is an indoor pool. Not sure about the breakfast with this rate though as they quoted me $79 over the phone, we'll see. If I remember I'll post back. Booked using the HOTWIRE link on this site thanks again.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're happy with the results and this will work well for your plans and give you a 'staycation' for your birthday.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay and have a very Happy Birthday!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just wanted to confirm there was a free full breakfast buffet for my $39 Hotwire price. Eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, potatoes, juice, pastry, fruit, good stuff. Our family of 5 would have been $39 for breakfast! Had a great time, everything was better than expected.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]