Hotwire Hotel: Help IDing Hotel in Saginaw/Frankenmuth

dianev
By dianev,
in

This is probably impossible as it isnt avail. with the package option and I havent seen anyone post for this area.

Looking for 1 room for 1 night on 12/18. All the hotels in downtown Frankenmuth are sold out so I entered in Birch Run and it came back with hotels in the Flint area (no) and a 3* that says Saginaw/Frankenmuth for $56. Says its a Best Value and has a restaurant and pool.

This would be quite a gamble here wouldnt it as there are many hotels IN Saginaw that it could be right? Would prefer not to go that far..

Any ideas?

There aren't that many hotels in the area so we could probably come up with a list of possibilities, but i wouldn't take the risk on a true unknown when prices for this quality level are not much more expensive (or even cheaper).

There is a Hampton Inn in Saginaw/Frankenmuth (not sure how the location works out for you) for only $55. After Hotwire's fee this will work out to be less mone; there is only one REVIEW but it's a good one.

Let us know if the above works for you or not?

If not, there is also a HoJo, Fairfield Inn, and Best Western all for around the same price. I just don't see the value of an opaque purchase if you're only going to be saving $10 or so.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks I totally agree. I checked the Hampton Inn and no indoor pool which is a must for my daughters. They enjoy taking advantage of being able to swim in December. It kinda goes along with the trip so that one is out but I will check into the others.

There is definitely a difference in price going out towards Saginaw even versus staying in Birch Run which is running in the 90s..

I will let you know if we decide to bid (probably not) or what we do just for reference for anyone else in the same situation

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]